As long as I don’t have a fursona nobody’ll call me a -
Oh god dammit.
Still wouldn’t call it a fursona, but I was feeling a little anxious about stuff last night about irrational things so I drew up an otter-me for a lack of a better term to calm me down.
In the Citadel docking bay, smoke from an engine fire causes some krogans to act rather strangely. Meanwhile, Jorik and Asar Amoré get into some roleplay, while Suraya watches.
NOW ON THE AIR: EPISODE THREE!
If you prefer Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/good-morning-zakera-ward/gmzw-s01e03
Went to Dive Bar a few weeks ago. They have REAL merpeople on staff!
Baby on board
- Refuses to sell his strongest potions
- Has no respect for knights
- Is a rascal
god I’m so sick and tired of people shitting on Potion Seller and conveniently forgetting that
- his potions are too strong for you traveler
- you can’t handle his potions, they’re too strong for you
- his potions would kill you traveler you can not handle them
- why should he respect knights when his potions can do anything they can
I mean alright if you don’t like Potion Seller I get it, they’re not for everyone, and hell even I’ll admit that his strongest potions would kill a dragon, let alone a man, but nothing is stopping you from just going elsewhere for your potions, and finding a seller who sells weaker potions.